Tech Convert

Thumbs up Midi Fighter Classic or Pro WANTED!!!

Music Industry student from Syracuse University looking to buy a Midi Fighter Classic or Pro (preferably the on with 2 parallel faders) Trying to buy it for a birthday present to myself!!

Let me know if you're interested in selling one to me!

Thank you guys so much.
    Go Orange!

P.S. If you don't have one but know somewhere other than here where I can get one for a good price, let me know.

Tech Wizard

i have one in toronto and am willing to let it go for 125 plus shipping

Tech Guru

I have two Classics - One has blue leds ($125), the other with the rare red leds. The one with red leds is an unnumbered pre-production unit signed on the underside by Ean himself ($200).
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Default Midi Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Kyoti View Post
    I have two Classics - One has blue leds ($125), the other with the rare red leds. The one with red leds is an unnumbered pre-production unit signed on the underside by Ean himself ($200).

where are you based out of? UK or United States? im intrested in the red LED one

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nextyearz View Post
    where are you based out of? UK or United States? im intrested in the red LED one
    I'm in the US. PM me if you want to discuss, see pix, etc.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Tech Convert

I have a midi fighter classic from the uk 110
    Traktor a6, technics 1210's, pioneer cdj800 mk2's, pioneer djm700, midi fighters classic + spectra, macbook pro i5