Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Kontrol S4 & Flight Case - BEST OFFER

Hey guys, selling my Traktor S4 and the Flight Case I bought for it. I will take the best offer I receive.

I got this a year ago. However, it has been used lightly and only in my (smoke-free) room. Still in great condition. Will also get the flight case (bought for $100) to keep it nice and safe. Let me know if you have any questions, please PM if you have any questions or offers. I prefer not to ship outside the US. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default I will but it tonight...with cash ($650)

Quote Originally Posted by WesErect View Post
    Hey guys, selling my Traktor S4 and the Flight Case I bought for it. I will take the best offer I receive.

I got this a year ago. However, it has been used lightly and only in my (smoke-free) room. Still in great condition. Will also get the flight case (bought for $100) to keep it nice and safe. Let me know if you have any questions, please PM if you have any questions or offers. I prefer not to ship outside the US. Thanks!
    I am in Joondalup (WA)... I can come pick it up tonite!
    call me if you still have it.

Cheers
    Dj Noyz

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djnoyz View Post
    I am in Joondalup (WA)... I can come pick it up tonite!
    call me if you still have it.

Cheers
    Dj Noyz
    Lol not sure what gave the impression I live in Washington, but I'm actually located in the Bay Area, CA. PM me if you'd like to work something out though

Default Im in Perth AU

Quote Originally Posted by WesErect View Post
    Lol not sure what gave the impression I live in Washington, but I'm actually located in the Bay Area, CA. PM me if you'd like to work something out though
    Postage along would be 200. For some reason I just knew you were here! Looking to pick one up today or tommorow. Looks like I will have to just buy it new.
    Cheers

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djnoyz View Post
    Postage along would be 200. For some reason I just knew you were here! Looking to pick one up today or tommorow. Looks like I will have to just buy it new.
    Cheers
    Hahaha I didn't realize Joondalup WA meant Australia. Foolish me, good luck man!

Tech Wizard

bump

Tech Student

pm me a price shipping to 60060? possibly interested