Cueing without soundcard?

Default Cueing without soundcard?

Just a quick question, after reading some stuff I came to conclusion that I need to buy a soundcard for cueing, right? I am using terminal mix 4 and I can't set up headphones to work properly using controller, the options I got in output routing is terminal mix 4 1, 2 ,3 and 4, I dont know what 3 and 4 stands for. Thanks.

The terminal mix has its own built in sound card, 3&4 are normally the monitor (headphone) output.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

I set monitor to 3 and 4 and that seems to be headphones, but when I cue I can still hear it on my speakers playing. Well as I understand, I should only hear my selected track when cueing only on my headphones?

So you're in internal mixing mode, master is set to 1 & 2 and monitor is set to 3 & 4? Is the volume fader up for the track you're cueing?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Defo got the right soundcard selected in the audio options yeah? not built in?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Finally, it was FADER ) Thanks for the help.