Getting into an APc's back end
    Tech Wizard

Default Getting into an APc's back end

So I brought a Native Instruments Audio Kontrol 1 second hand for R 300 ($34) bargain? any way I'm planing on using it as a "Traktor Audio 2" I simply wanna get 2 different sources or channel out of Ableton into a mixer etc. For recording I already have the Komplete Audio 6, which I am upgrading to a Stienberg MR816 sx.

Any hooo, here's the thing and it's something I thought of but no urgency at all so you don't even have to sit and think too hard you could even leave this post now if you have more interesting posts to reply to, Or you could even simply leave a link and I'd be a bit happy. there is a big knob on it that I'd find use full when using my Akai APC 20. instead of using the up down buttons on the controller, it would be cooler to use the knob to move up and down. it would be quicker too. So if you know how, let noob know.

PS. if you are a Traktor DJ and if you have one, a cool map for it would be to use the knob as a browser scroll, the left button for load A and right button for load B, and the center button for preview yeah that's how I roll
    Long live the Noob Wizard

Yo....Fellow Saffer!

I use the APC for DJing with Traktor. But have the 40 and 20.

Mapping the APC is easy tho. You need to open Ableton first, in order for it to be in DUMB Mode.
    Then you can map it to the way you want it.

Browser Scroll and Track Load A - B is piss easy then.

Holla if you need some advice.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

Saffer haha thats a first.

I don't think you understand what I wanna do, I wanna be able to use APC functions with the Audio Kontrol 1, so basically I wanna move the red Block (Please see pic) with the knob.this bit here.jpg

like I said don't stress to much, this was an in case some one knew kinda post. I don't wanna cause too many sleepless nights.
    Long live the Noob Wizard

Saffer's are what we are called in the UK...

I see However....

You want the scene to scroll....mmmm....not sure if you can map that to the Kontrol's big knob.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin