Pan Pot Documentary
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Default Pan Pot Documentary

    Did anyone watch the Pan Pot documentary on beatport? I thought it was cool how you could see the evolution of their setup and how they integrate iPads for more than just control devices. What did you think?

    http://news.beatport.com/blog/2013/0...elease-new-ep/

  2. #2
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Just watched it and they seem to be very nice and humble guys. always loved their music and their shows. Also like the fact that they had an s4 in their live-setup. so all the traktor / s4 haters: please tell me more about how the s4 is a noob-controller.
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

  3. #3
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    7,342

    Default

    They are crazy, I love them!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volpe View Post
    Just watched it and they seem to be very nice and humble guys. always loved their music and their shows. Also like the fact that they had an s4 in their live-setup. so all the traktor / s4 haters: please tell me more about how the s4 is a noob-controller.
    who would say that? tons of pro DJs have used S4/Traktor


    gotta get home to watch this been waiting for youtube links

  5. #5
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoizeuNit View Post
    who would say that? tons of pro DJs have used S4/Traktor
    if i didn't see your post-count i would say "you must be new here" but since you aren't: there have been quite some threads and even more discussions on this forum and all around the internet about the s4 being a shitty noob controller. i never thought it was and know that it is also used by pros. whatever, don't let this get OT here.
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

  6. #6
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Thank you so much for sharing this! Can't wait to see them on the 26th at footwork
    - 15.4" MBP 2.7 i7 - Macbook 13" - Allen&Heath Xone92R - V-Moda Crossfade LP - Pioneer HDJ-2000 - Traktor Pro2 - Xone k2 - NI Maschine - Ableton Live Suite 9 -

    Sound Cloud : http://soundcloud.com/alexandercocar

  7. #7
    DJTT Ninja Mod tekki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Afterhour Ali's lap
    Posts
    11,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volpe View Post
    Just watched it and they seem to be very nice and humble guys. always loved their music and their shows. Also like the fact that they had an s4 in their live-setup. so all the traktor / s4 haters: please tell me more about how the s4 is a noob-controller.
    Couldn't agree more with you on this one.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

  8. #8
    Tech Guru Coldfuzion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volpe View Post
    if i didn't see your post-count i would say "you must be new here" but since you aren't: there have been quite some threads and even more discussions on this forum and all around the internet about the s4 being a shitty noob controller. i never thought it was and know that it is also used by pros. whatever, don't let this get OT here.
    Seriously? The S4 is used by Porter Robinson as well, among a few others. But seriously?

  9. #9
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Seriously? The S4 is used by Porter Robinson as well, among a few others. But seriously?
    Mate i never said the s4 was shitty, i had one and loved it. But there are people who say it's bad, and seeing it being used by pros like pan-pot proves them wrong. Im on your side!
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

  10. #10
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Everybody in here agrees the S4 isn't just a noob controller so let's keep it on track please.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •