NI Z2 / MidiFighter(s) Question

Default NI Z2 / MidiFighter(s) Question

Hi all, I'm thinking about moving to a more controllerist setup for my live show. I want to get rid of my DVS setup and control Traktor via my NI Z2 mixer with some controller type accessories. I own an APC 40(which I use for performing my own tracks via Ableton Live), and have tried a couple of Traktor mappings for it, but I really don't need all of the internal mixing functions since I have a Z2 , so it seems like kind of a big controller to lug around if I'm only using a few buttons. Has anyone had success controlling Traktor using simply a midifighter(s) and a Z2. I'm planning on getting an F1 to control the remix decks. Could I effectively use 1 Midifighter to control decks/cuepoints and another for the instant gratification effect mapping(s)? Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamsexyjames View Post
    Could I effectively use 1 Midifighter to control decks/cuepoints and another for the instant gratification effect mapping(s)?
    Equip one mf with decalized mapping and other with IG and you're good to go.