4 Deck Control for VCI-100 SE
    Tech Wizard

Default 4 Deck Control for VCI-100 SE

Hey there,

I'm looking for a Midi Mapping that will allow me to control 4 decks on the VCI-100 SE instead of only two (not counting the deck C control by Ean).

I want to simply use the line faders, eq, cue, fx and be able to switch them from Deck A/B to Deck C/D and back (in a TR-1 fashion). I know it's possible to duplicate the mapping for Deck A/B and reassign them, but I'm sure someone else has been working on the same problem before me.

So...anyone of you guys worked on something like that in the past/present?

Btw: Traktor 3.4 would be the way to go, but if there's something like this out there for Pro, it'd be awesome as well
    Vestax VCI-100 SE, M-Audio Firewire 410, Traktor Pro 2.0.1

the mapping you can download from the midimap page on this site does that. just turn the 1st performance mode knob on the vci and you get full control of decks C and D. close it and you're back in A/B mode.

Thats if you have Firmware 1.3.....not so?
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

You're right alex.ketch. Bento just told me that it's part of the DJ TT Midi Mapping for Traktor Pro. It's all there already! Not sure about Traktor 3, judging by the overlay I would say there's only a 'Deck C mode'.

I'm pretty sure this will work with FW 1.2 as well, but you might simply wanna try it out.
    Vestax VCI-100 SE, M-Audio Firewire 410, Traktor Pro 2.0.1

I can confirm that you get full 4 deck control with the latest mapping and the 1.2 VCI firmware free bugs thrown in and everything

P.S. You asked for 4 Deck Control for VCI-100 SE, which would imply that you had firmware 1.3
    Last edited by alex.ketch; 08-10-2009 at 03:38 PM.