Serato Itch/ Novation Twitch Help

Default Serato Itch/ Novation Twitch Help

Hey guys,

I am using a Novation Twitch with the Itch software. I've been having a problem recently - if I have my crossfader set entirely on one deck, yet both decks are playing, I can hear both decks through my speakers (although the deck that I shouldn't hear is only coming out of one speaker). The volume of the unwanted deck is directly related to the volume at which I have my headphone volume set. Also, if I turn my headphone mix from cue to mix, the unwanted cue deck no longer plays over the right speaker. Basically, I am hearing my cue track out of my right speaker when I should not, or do not, want to be. Has anyone experienced this or have any idea how to fix it? Thanks a lot.

I am new to this forum; I apologize if this is not the right place to post this kind of question. Please redirect me if this is the case. Thanks!

- D

Tech Mentor

are you playing from the Booth output?

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0beet View Post
    are you playing from the Booth output?
    Yes I am; if you are going to suggest making sure my switch is on master rather than cue, it is.

Tech Mentor

hmmm let me see if i can replicate your problem on my unit.

but try flipping the switch from master to cue, and then check if direct monitoring is on or off.
    If DM is on the turn it off and see if it helps

Awesome! I appreciate the help! I've been working on this issue for a couple days straight, so I am very grateful for anything you can do.