My Bad Luck. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Bad Luck.

Ive always thought it a bonus at houseparties if nothing got stolen that wasnt nailed down.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Tech Mentor

Well, there was no alcohol at the party to my knowledge.
    I didn't steal any cables.
    And I told my LB and he's got me all lawyer-ed up!
    Last edited by Zer0beet; 01-11-2013 at 10:16 PM.

No need to get all defensive bro, I never accused you of being a thief, I merely asked if you took them by mistake.. I have accidentally taken and lost more cables than I can remember at house parties.. If someone I had taken one from got sand in their vagina I'd just buy another to them or give it back as stated. It's only like $2 for a standard RCA cable and there is bigger things to worry about, If they're hung up on $2 you should feel sorry for them being so helpless and move on. On that note I'm moving on LOL
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    No need to get all defensive bro, I never accused you of being a thief, I merely asked if you took them by mistake.. I have accidentally taken and lost more cables than I can remember at house parties.. If someone I had taken one from got sand in their vagina I'd just buy another to them or give it back as stated. It's only like $2 for a standard RCA cable and there is bigger things to worry about, If they're hung up on $2 you should feel sorry for them being so helpless and move on. On that note I'm moving on LOL
    Na man its my bad. They are putting a lot of pressure on me about something so stupid, andd as much as i want to flip a ***** on them, I want to stay professional. And to clarify these are not regular RCA cables, these are the thin copper wiring from a stereo system.

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0beet View Post
    Na man its my bad. They are putting a lot of pressure on me about something so stupid, andd as much as i want to flip a ***** on them, I want to stay professional. And to clarify these are not regular RCA cables, these are the thin copper wiring from a stereo system.
    That's even more stupid. Who the hell would steal speaker wire? Well, at least you gave us some chuckles - silver lining!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Back in days I was in sound renting business and now this reminded me on a situation. It was a home party and some f* have stolen my amp to speakers cables for one channel... Here's the best part - it all happened even before party was started ... Fortunately place wasn't too far and I managed to get spear ones from my friend. Never find out who was it btw..

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by keeb View Post
    That's even more stupid. Who the hell would steal speaker wire? Well, at least you gave us some chuckles - silver lining!
    I keep asking them that every hour...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0beet View Post
    And to clarify these are not regular RCA cables, these are the thin copper wiring from a stereo system.
    Drug addicts steal copper to trade them in for money. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by BuRdTuRd View Post
    If all they're missing is RCA cables and nothing is broken, i'd say successful party.
    Yeah lol, to actually chase someone up about missing cables in the first place is ridiculous IMO (unless your asking if they took them by accident). It's very serious to actually accuse someone of deliberate theft. RCA's and various types of cables go missing round mine and at parties I'm at all the time, it's just how things go, Especially If there's people switching gear about.

I think it's hilarious that they think you'd have a DJ name like that then actually steal stuff.
    Last edited by Conall; 01-12-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast