Rich Gold (Original Mix) - Goldrich First Finished track I would love some feedback!
    Tech Wizard

Default Rich Gold (Original Mix) - Goldrich First Finished track I would love some feedback!

I finished my first track today and i would really love some feedback positive or negative so I know what i need to improve on the tracks unmastered and i hope thats alright also if anyone would like to master it let me know haha thanks for reading
    - Max

P.S. sorry for the double post

Tech Wizard

I'll try and keep the feedback concise.

Find the track a bit monotonous. It's by no ways bad for a first track, but in the future some more variety wouldn't hurt.
    I'd watch the dynamic a bit more. The waveform is already looking like a sausage, and I think the track would benefit greatly just from something as simple as that. Be smart & gentle with compression. The biggest mistake newcomers make is wanting it to sound "loud". The mastering stage will get the peaks to 0dB, so don't worry about that.
    Feel free to experiment with reverb and delay a bit more, sometimes simple things like this can breath more life into a track. Don't go crazy though, smart & gentle.

I can go into more details, but I honestly think these things are going to be the most helpful. Keep practicing, and above all keep experimenting!

Tech Wizard

Thanks a lot for the feedback man its very much appreciated and ill definitely keep it in mind for the next one!!

Quote Originally Posted by R01 View Post
    I'll try and keep the feedback concise.

Find the track a bit monotonous. It's by no ways bad for a first track, but in the future some more variety wouldn't hurt.
    I'd watch the dynamic a bit more. The waveform is already looking like a sausage, and I think the track would benefit greatly just from something as simple as that. Be smart & gentle with compression. The biggest mistake newcomers make is wanting it to sound "loud". The mastering stage will get the peaks to 0dB, so don't worry about that.
    Feel free to experiment with reverb and delay a bit more, sometimes simple things like this can breath more life into a track. Don't go crazy though, smart & gentle.

I can go into more details, but I honestly think these things are going to be the most helpful. Keep practicing, and above all keep experimenting!