In light of this information i came across, i am defiantly going to be getting myself a MAchine Mikro.
Because of all the other technology i have at the home studio, i really don't need the full scale MACHINE from NI.
And using this MIKRO on the road would be a great tool for me to travel with.

I am an avid using of FL Studio as well as Sonar by CAKEWALK. I use them in combination all the time.
Recently i had been thinking of a way to MAP the controlls on my Traktor Kontrol S4 to certain knob and slider functions in several VSTi, and Effects units that i use in FruityLoops.
I wanted to test this out to see if my final productions would come quicker since i have always been a larger fan of HANDS ON controls, and lesser about "Point, click, set, and set automation"

Just now i came across the info where you can basically MAP your MACHINE MIKRO to your FruityLoops 10.3 or later installation.
Now unfortunately the information states it would only works as a DRUM MACHINE, and CLIP launcher.
But i want to see if i can map out fader and knob adjustments as well depending on the EFX unit selected on screen in FL Studio.

My most recent thought was
"What if i had a hardware controller for each EFX unit in FL Studio?"
Well this just might be the answer. Lets see where this goes, and how it applies to other software + hardware combinations as well as for additional DAW's.

PS.... Thanks to everyone who reads this.... Here we go.

---------------------Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO+FruityLoops 10.3+---------------------------

Manufacturer: Native Instruments

Supported since: FL Studio 10.5 beta

Controller works as a drum machine and clip launcher.

Setup:

1. Download the Controller Editor from Native Instruments, and open the mapping file designed for FL, located in
(FL Studio)\System\Hardware specific\Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO\FL Studio.ncm

2. Start FL Studio and connect the device, it will be auto detected by FL Studio.

3. Make sure the MASCHINE MIKRO is enabled in the MIDI options.

Mapping:

UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT/SESSION to navigate in the session in performance mode, or shift the keys in drum mode.

SCENE: triggers vertical columns. +SCENE: same but adds to the existing triggered clips.

SAME MODE: only triggers scene clips of the same mode.

QUEUE: queues the next clip(s).

MUTE: either press & release to mute all, or hold & press pads to mute individual tracks.

METERS: displays track activity meters, also press pads to mute.

G SNAP: SNAP off will use FL's global snap mode, instead of no snap.

In performance mode, each track has 4 pressure parameters which appear as normal, linkable CCs. In drum mode, pressure works as per-pad CC.

To lock SCENE, +SCENE, QUEUE or SNAP, simply double-tap them (quickly enough, like a mouse double-click).

The controller is a bit similar to MASCHINE & you can add custom controls from the MASCHINE layout if you want.