MK1 or Maschine Mikro mk2?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default MK1 or Maschine Mikro mk2?

Hello DJS, i'm new in this maschine's world. i want to buy the maschine mikro for 460$.. but i have found a MK1 (first generation) for 420$ used in a studio almost new.. what do you advise me to buy?

MK1 the only difference between the two is the flashing lights and the changeable face plates.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    MK1 the only difference between the two is the flashing lights and the changeable face plates.
    You advise me to buy a new Maschine Mikro or the Maschine MK1 ALMOST used...? Sorry but i completly new in this subject!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJMAGMA View Post
    You advise me to buy a new Maschine Mikro or the Maschine MK1 ALMOST used...? Sorry but i completly new in this subject!
    I would get the MK1, especially if you don't need flashing lights. The full maschine is better enough to outweigh colored lights in my opinion. Not to mention it would be cheaper for you

it's up to you, but as mye says there isn't much of a functional difference between the mk1 and 2 besides prettier lights, the ability to get a stock white one, and changeable faceplates. it also supposedly has slightly more accurate pads, but the mk1 pads are still awesome (i've tried an mk2 briefly and to be honest i didn't notice a difference). i have an mk1 and would get that if i were you, but i don't care enough about the differences and i would rather spend less money. the choice is yours.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Quote Originally Posted by dfinch805 View Post
    I would get the MK1, especially if you don't need flashing lights. The full maschine is better enough to outweigh colored lights in my opinion. Not to mention it would be cheaper for you
    Ah okay... I would have the Maschine for start to work in my house only now.. But
    the touch of the keys is improved or solely change the lights of Keys?

Quote Originally Posted by squidot View Post
    it's up to you, but as mye says there isn't much of a functional difference between the mk1 and 2 besides prettier lights, the ability to get a stock white one, and changeable faceplates. it also supposedly has slightly more accurate pads, but the mk1 pads are still awesome (i've tried an mk2 briefly and to be honest i didn't notice a difference). i have an mk1 and would get that if i were you, but i don't care enough about the differences and i would rather spend less money. the choice is yours.
    Okay Okay.. I would know if the pads OF MK2 are more more reactives and precises than MK1... Thank you Man.

But if i Buy the Used MK1, the Maschine CD can install in Pc though already is used? There is a registration code to download it? Ii think that if there is a code i can't use the software because already is used

Quote Originally Posted by DJMAGMA View Post
    But if i Buy the Used MK1, the Maschine CD can install in Pc though already is used? There is a registration code to download it? Ii think that if there is a code i can't use the software because already is used
    it depends, you will have to double check that they are going to sell the whole package with the software. ni will let the software install on 2 machines before you hit the cap. the seller will have to remove the registration from their name in order for you to be able to re-register everything. i would ask for proof on this before buying.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

it depends, you will have to double check that they are going to sell the whole package with the software. ni will let the software install on 2 machines before you hit the cap. the seller will have to remove the registration from their name in order for you to be able to re-register everything. i would ask for proof on this before buying.
    Ah... Okay.. Thank you very much Man..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast