New Bedroom Setup

Talking New Bedroom Setup

I traded in my Numark NDX200's for a couple TTX's added some Dicers and an iPad running TouchOSC. Also got a new reliable laptop and an actual laptop stand (I was using a homemade PVC stand). All in all things are coming together. I'd like to add a Kontrol X1 for more control over effects and loops, a bigger mixer, and some better headphones but for now this works for what I need. I've been mixing for a little over 2 years but my old laptop fried on me so I was without a computer for almost a year. I spent most of that time practicing my scratching. Anyway enough babbling and on to the gear.

HP Envy m6 15.6" AMD A10 quad-core 6gbRAM 750gbHDD
    2x Numark TTX's
    Behringer NOX202
    Novation Dicers
    Audio4 DJ
    ipad 1
    Odyssey LStand
    Pioneer Steel Wheels
    Last edited by chrisDGAF13; 01-03-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Nice setup!!! What stand do u use for the ipad????
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Thanks. I got the iPad stand off eBay for like $20.00. Search for a rotating iPad stand should be one of the first to come up.

Tech Wizard

Hey! What can you say about Nox? is he good? and what about crossfader? i red he has infinium CF, can you say something more about that mixer?

sorry for my english guys!

The NOX202 is a great mixer. Sounds good, good selection of effects, and the crossfader is awesome! It has an Infinium X1 contact free optical crossfader with adjustable tension. Great for nice sharp cuts. The 202 is the cheapest of the NOX series. For a little more money you can get the 303 or 404. I like the 202 but right when I got it I wished I had saved a little more and gotten the 404. Hope this helped, if you want to know more feel free to ask.

Hi Chris !

Can you tell me what are the differences between the 202 and the 404? As i've seen there are XLR plugs on te back and the fx panel is different but i don't see big differences.

Thanks