MIDI Fighter Spectra - Page 41
Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hey Loserkid check out the Midi Fighter 3D remix deck guide, available on the Midi Fighter 3D product page on the downloads tab.

Ill have a Spectra version up soon.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Just curious. Did you import effect settings as well and what was actually an issue?
    I wanted to use instant grat mapping because when I used to had the classic I only use 2 decks A + B so bancks C D was mapped for Loops values and cue points... I wanted to do the same here, but Only the A Bank was working good 'cause Bank B was missplaced (beatmashers were in the 4th row and lo fi and gater on the 2nd) so I rebooted my midi fighter a couple time, reinstalled the midi fighter software and try again till the MF (mother fucker) worked (I used the spectra instagrat mapping and I also was having issues with that one until it worked, the mapping for the classic never worked)

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Hey Loserkid check out the Midi Fighter 3D remix deck guide, available on the Midi Fighter 3D product page on the downloads tab.
    Ill have a Spectra version up soon.
    Ok, I'll check it thanks a lot

sorry for my english guys I'm latin and I suck in grammar.

Ive been checking these MF's out for a while. Saw the spectra come out and I guess I slept on it.
    Finally saved up enough extra $$ to buy one and when I went to build one yesterday they were sold out.

Will they be back in stock or are they being replaced with something else ?

No, man, they are here to stay for a while. They just released the Spectra, and it's a hot product, so they must be trying to keep up with demand.

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    No, man, they are here to stay for a while. They just released the Spectra, and it's a hot product, so they must be trying to keep up with demand.
    yeah. I saw another post about them being back in stock in a week or 2. I just never came back to edit my post. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sakita View Post
    yeah. I saw another post about them being back in stock in a week or 2. I just never came back to edit my post. Lol
    They will come with something new too, I'd guess in about 2-3 months since

they released the spectra 2/3 months after they stopped producing the classic,

Now they don't produce the MF pro anymore; so they'll be getting something to replace that model too ^^
    NI Traktor Kontrol S4 - Sennheiser HD 25 - MF SPECTRA

Quote Originally Posted by 32Digits View Post
    They will come with something new too, I'd guess in about 2-3 months since

they released the spectra 2/3 months after they stopped producing the classic,

Now they don't produce the MF pro anymore; so they'll be getting something to replace that model too ^^
    Which means we better start saving money now Would love to have a pro as well in same design as my Spectra

//Buffaz
    ---DJ CLASHY---
    Dell Inspiron 1564 | Novation Twitch | Traktor DJ for iPad | Traktor Pro 2.6 | Midi Fighter Spectra

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

New Pro with four superfaders would be super cool for mappings and remix deck control.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hey all!

The Spectra will be back in stock by the 17th of Feb.

We will not be doing an updated pro, this will be the last Midi Fighter for a while.

We are going to continue to make the Pro, but only in limited releases. Generally we release about 5 -10 units for sale early in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Hey all!

The Spectra will be back in stock by the 17th of Feb.

We will not be doing an updated pro, this will be the last Midi Fighter for a while.

We are going to continue to make the Pro, but only in limited releases. Generally we release about 5 -10 units for sale early in the week.
    Then what was that whole "something directed to people who mix externally" thing ?