MIDI Fighter Spectra - Page 45
Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Unit #2 hell yeah! Nailed with your remix as well
    Ah well, actually it's unit #74, but it's the second one Michael Mitchell a.k.a. midifidler has designed/built for me.

And thanks, just wait until you hear the complete track!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    sweet!
    It is! I went for the quick unbox only, as that there are literally tons of vids showing the nice and shiny LEDringed arcade buttons.

But yeah... will see if all functions as should this weekend, and also try to hook up with Arkaei this weekend, and I guess we can take a look at that Jammeister 3k mapping, Jester!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Was just about to ask for the track ID, but it's yours and still unreleased at the moment ?

congratz

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Ah well, actually it's unit #74, but it's the second one Michael Mitchell a.k.a. midifidler has designed/built for me.
    Thought I heard second something

Welcomes! Looking forwards to it mate!

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    Was just about to ask for the track ID, but it's yours and still unreleased at the moment ?

congratz
    Thanks,full details be found in the white bar at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Thought I heard second something

Welcomes! Looking forwards to it mate!
    Thanks,you're right about hearing second... it was the second unit Mike has designed/built for me.

That's also why I kept the white and clear design with the spectra.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Loserkid View Post
    I wanted to use instant grat mapping because when I used to had the classic I only use 2 decks A + B so bancks C D was mapped for Loops values and cue points... I wanted to do the same here, but Only the A Bank was working good 'cause Bank B was missplaced (beatmashers were in the 4th row and lo fi and gater on the 2nd) so I rebooted my midi fighter a couple time, reinstalled the midi fighter software and try again till the MF (mother fucker) worked (I used the spectra instagrat mapping and I also was having issues with that one until it worked, the mapping for the classic never worked)
    So all you did was reset the MF and reinstall your MF utlitly, and the instant grat mapping worked? I'm having the exact same issue, and I'm practically ripping my hair out over it. I've reset the MF twice, and I'm getting the same problem still.
    What version of Traktor are you using? I just updated to 2.6.

Unit #6 finally arrived
    Last edited by tekki; 02-18-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Niiiiiiiiiiice, and congratulations on the #6 unit!

Hope you'll like it!

And now mapping the beast. Working on a Jammaster3K mapping together with Jester!

Already 1 bank(#4) done, 1 (#3) to go.

And now mapping the beast. Working on a Jammaster3K mapping together with Jester!

Already 1 bank(#4) done, 1 (#3) to go.
    Nice... Looking forward to see the result

//Buffaz
    ---DJ CLASHY---
    Dell Inspiron 1564 | Novation Twitch | Traktor DJ for iPad | Traktor Pro 2.6 | Midi Fighter Spectra

Instant disco!

Nah, just kidding, an idle thing.