Oxygen 8v2 price sale?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Oxygen 8v2 price sale?

Was just checking MusiciansFriend.com and found that they are selling the Oxygen 8v2 on sale for $74.99 USD and thought people might be interested as I know the DJTT community loves this little guy.

Sorry if repost/wrong forum/etc.

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

Quote Originally Posted by XeroxHands View Post
    MusiciansFiend.com
    *spelling corrected for accuracy...

- check out the used gear at guitarcenter.com
    huge difference on what they feel a used piece should go for.

Tech Guru

its running for the same price at amazon.com .. seems like they are clearing their inventory.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    its running for the same price at amazon.com .. seems like they are clearing their inventory.
    Yeah amazon is just selling it through MusiciansFriend

Good time to pick up a unit ! Especially with Eans Oxygen 8 mapping about just around the corner about to come out We were standing around checking out the mapping while we were in Bali while Ean was mixing on the oxygen and it is quite an impressive layout. In fact watching Ean play in person was quite inspiring

If people show enough interest in the mapping we might even look at getting DJTT Oxygen 8 overlays printed for you guys to purchase.

Tech Wizard

I would love an Oxygen8 overlay. DD

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFastStephen View Post
    - check out the used gear at guitarcenter.com
    huge difference on what they feel a used piece should go for.
    lol i know how that happend.
    Let's say I got a buddy that works there. They are only allowed to offer at most 60% of the max used price for an item. So if lets say a item costs on average $100 used, (by shopping on ebay, or looking on the store's green screen terminal for used items) the salesman at most can give the seller $60. On the other hand, If I'm a buddy of a employee, and my manager didn't know any better, the seller can end up with much more $$$. I saw this all the time while working there; ie, we had a broken 1200 w/ a jacked up tonearm go used for $400, and a passive jbl eon15 with a missing tweeter. Those items then went to repair, after which the cost of parts/labor had to be added in the final price. However, be careful, most sellers that go there get royally screwed. I bought in really nice stuff like a almost new (i sold it 3mo earlier) ttm-56 for $300 cause my manager didn't trust us pro audio guys after hooking our buddies up. Yup good ole days.
    3x sl-1200s, Rane Empath, KP3, Ineko, Serato SL1, TS-Pro, RP10s sub, Event TR8 monitors, Xiosynth, Nano Pad & Kontrol, VCI-100 1.3 djtt, 3x M44g, DT-770, Rp-DJ1200, 13" MBP 4GB 2.26 128GB Corsair P128 Solid State Drive.

Really?!? I gotta have $75 lying around in change in my couch or something ... that's a great price...
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Good time to pick up a unit ! Especially with Eans Oxygen 8 mapping about just around the corner about to come out We were standing around checking out the mapping while we were in Bali while Ean was mixing on the oxygen and it is quite an impressive layout. In fact watching Ean play in person was quite inspiring

If people show enough interest in the mapping we might even look at getting DJTT Oxygen 8 overlays printed for you guys to purchase.
    Yes! Yes! Yes! I must admit I've been waiting for this layout since the video for the 'freeze trick' mentioned it...

Tech Guru

lot's of people have oxygen 8s for sale on craiglist too if your considering buying... I picked up an original midiman oxygen 8 from the buy+sell section of a rave forum a few years back for only 90$... I've seen used ones selling for even less now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast