DJTT NAMM Meetup?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DJTT NAMM Meetup?

The article on the front page sparked the thought that it'd be cool to meet other DJTT people at NAMM. I know a handful of us will be there for a variety of reasons (introduce new products, play demos, check out gear, etc). If you guys are down, we could organize a little meet up at the show, maybe even a jam sesh on one of the days? I'm not familiar with the logistics of everything and I know everyone has busy schedules so it might be easier to let whatever happens happen too...

Let me know your thoughts; looking forward to the show!

Sam

Tech Wizard

I've been wondering that as well. I'll be at the Electrix booth, was looking to meet as many of you as possible. some afterhours action would be cool too - perhaps even a party that needs destroying? it's gonna be my first time in the US so it better be memorable...

Let's get this organized! I'm down for it!
    A&H Xone DB4 l (2) Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 l Maschine MK2 l Traktor Scratch Pro l Ableton
    Avalon (Hollywood) l Exchange LA (Los Angeles) l DS#ARP LA (Los Angeles) l Undercurrent (San Diego) l Frenzy Afterhours (Los Angeles) l AL Party (Los Angeles) l Spin (San Diego) l Sutra (Orange County) l Monarch (San Francisco)

Ill be at the DJ-Tech booth. Stop by and say sup.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

ill be at the show for sure wed - sun and Im a local from North East L.A. Im down to goto lunch/dinner or have a meet up
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Wizard

sounds dope. I can't be of much help orga-wise from europe, but I'm essentially up for anything cool that you guys can cook up

It'd be sick if we could find a cool spot with sound and DJ equipment to throw a little party / gtg one evening.

i wont be there but i suggest using twitter with the hashtag #djttnammhookup or whatever then you can all find each other.

ive done that at other conventions, works well
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Agree on the use of hashtags....
    A&H Xone DB4 l (2) Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 l Maschine MK2 l Traktor Scratch Pro l Ableton
    Avalon (Hollywood) l Exchange LA (Los Angeles) l DS#ARP LA (Los Angeles) l Undercurrent (San Diego) l Frenzy Afterhours (Los Angeles) l AL Party (Los Angeles) l Spin (San Diego) l Sutra (Orange County) l Monarch (San Francisco)

Mad Zach, Flashflooder, Ean, Mitch, and myself will all be there. Also maybe we can all contribute to a stream of photos of cool stuff we all see on the floor? I could use some additional eyes on the floor for cool stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast