Two xone k2s + external mixer

Default Two xone k2s + external mixer

Has anyone hooked up two xone k2s to an external mixer and aggregated the soundcards? I currently have two k2s linked together but would like a dedicated external mixer with crossfaders and alike. Was thinking about buying a second hand xone 42 and setting up with the two k2s. Before buying I just wanted to get people's thoughts and opinions on this.
    Ps I have sifted these forums for years to gather advice and ideas and find it an invaluable source. Keep up the good work everyone!

Dude. Are you aware of that paper thing that's supplied with the unit? It's called a manual. It's the supplier trying to share the wisdom that they aggregated while developing it. A&H writes very readable manuals.

Page 27 tells you how to hook 2 up to a 4 channel analog mixer.

http://www.allen-heath.com/uk/Produc...oneK2&SubCatId
    IBM Thinkpad X41 - IBM Thinkpad T60p - Xone 4D - 2x SL1210 - Maschine mk2 white

........... Thanks......

Just thought i would try and get some feedback from anyone who may have done it. If they encountered any problems. How well the soundcards perform. ...... Dude

Well. If you have absorbed the information in the manual, you should know you first need to tell us wether you're on Mac or PC...

Once aggregated, A&H states it may take some fiddling to get the right channels. Otherwise I see no reason why it wouldn't work. It would be a good thing to find out wether aggregating adds latency. You may find google useful. http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/nov0...s/qa1108_1.htm

My experiance is that A&H is not scared of having 3rd parties solve specific issues, but they only do if it there is an easy and professional way to do it. I like that approach better than other developers who try to solve everything with supplied software that is below par.

I appreciate your responses, if a little sarcastically put but I think your missing the point. I know how to do so. I am not asking anyone how to hook them up just if anybody has.

So if anyone has this setup already I just want to know if they are pleased with it.

Cheers

Buster,

I'm happy to help. Google too: http://www.traktorbible.com/articles...und-check.aspx

(just following up on the sarcasm )