Why do I feel like there's something weird going on?
    Tech Mentor

Default Why do I feel like there's something weird going on?

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=41206

something about the join dates, and the post counts of the people in this thread is messing with my head.
    VCI-100se1.3 & Kontrol F1 & Midi Fighter Classic & Traktor Audio 2 & Pioneer HDJ-1000 & Compaq Presario CQ62
    http://www.facebook.com/DjFrostGiant
    http://www.mixcloud.com/FrostGiant/

what is you on about man? they are clearly all joining because they are under 14 and got a crappy controller for christmas or their birthday... You have wasted precious seconds off my life expecting something funny or messed up
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Say hello to noobs

ok Stewe..... if you insist

HELLOOOOOOO NOOBS!!!!!...
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieVersatile View Post
    I just got my 4set and i have been playing with the midi mapping in Traktor and have created a nice little configuration.. Somewhat based off of the Hercules file available on their site, but customized to be more efficient and versatile.. I've also remapped most of the controllers led lights to give it a much cooler look when mixing in a dark area. Since there are no level monitors, i found that making more lights blink to the beat helps you forget about the missing level monitors lol.

I was wondering if anyone else has a 4set and would like to collaborate on a nice finalized traktor configuration for everyone who acquires one to be able to download.. Or just play with mine and give recommendations for improvements.
    Quote Originally Posted by detudoemcd View Post
    I just bought one of these. I am interested to download your configuration and try to give you my opinion. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieVersatile View Post
    Cool. give me til the end of the weekend. I will have a video made of it working.. and a Mapping Key to tell you what I've programmed to do what.. I think you are going to really like it.. I love it..
    Quote Originally Posted by detudoemcd View Post
    Great! Thanks EddieVersatile, I tried my DJ 4SET and love it, is a wonderfull controler for that price. I used one M-Audio Fasttrack Pro, but the DJ 4SET surpasses it in sound quality, the lack of some knobs solved it with a Korg Nanokontrol had already...
    Quote Originally Posted by cubalibre79 View Post
    Hi just got my DJ 4set for xmas have been trying to find nice mappings. Found the default lacking a little and the editor in traktor is so labourious. Would love to try out your mappings.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Fill View Post
    im thinking about buying this one too, im just getting started could you advise this for a beginner?
    Quote Originally Posted by apoxic View Post
    Using one of these as well, looking to finally step away from Virtual DJ (because trying to do anything other than just using it out-of-the-box is fucking horrible). Would be very interested to see your mappings for Traktor.

Edit: For the previous poster, yes, athough I'm not sure I'd go as far as 'recommend' (I'm already looking at others myself, albeit in a higher price-range) Nothing too fancy, but it works.

My only complaint would be that the volume sliders are a bit too close to the decks, which can be a bit shitty for us bedroom DJ's who still doesn't even have a dedicated space for the controller, using it in my lap when I'm at home currently heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by neffle View Post
    Im very interrested in the Video and the Mapping, where can I find it? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nickfilip View Post
    i need this tsi file man

If you got less than 5 posts I feel bad for you son,I got 99 problems but being a noob ain't one.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyQuiet View Post
    ...I got 99 problems but being a noob ain't one.
    NICE!! lol

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    what is you on about man? they are clearly all joining because they are under 14 and got a crappy controller for christmas or their birthday... You have wasted precious seconds off my life expecting something funny or messed up