Upgrade recommendations for the S2??? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Agree with fep - VCI400 if you can carry it - 380 if not (you can map to Traktor)
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Agree with fep - VCI400 if you can carry it - 380 if not (you can map to Traktor)
    The VCI 400 looks like a really good option, but I just realized that I would need to sell my UDG trolley as it would not fit in it, and I would have to buy a bigger bag... I'm also thinking that maybe having a mixer in my collection would be a good idea for the future..

Maybe I should just buy both ha ha..
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Any other recommendations or ideas guys?
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Pioneer XDJ-AERO? or Pioneer DDJ-SX
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

S2 and and Maschine both using Beaubryte's mapping. Perfect combo in my opinion, there are endless workflow possibilities.

So guys, I've been thinking, and so far I'm leaning towards the Z2 with my X1. I'm also thinking about adding the recently released MFS to my setup to control samples and effects. Sounds pretty good don't you think?

Tech Wizard

s4 with kontrol f1 or x1 ? or numark 4 trak ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    So guys, I've been thinking, and so far I'm leaning towards the Z2 with my X1. I'm also thinking about adding the recently released MFS to my setup to control samples and effects. Sounds pretty good don't you think?
    Yeah... I mean it's not gonna add anything to what the S2 can do (internal mixing)... not sure i see the point. Sorry i can happily try and talk you into it if you want.

Just add a MFS to the S2 imo.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Sorry i can happily try and talk you into it if you want.
    Please talk me into it..

Well the S2 is a great controller, don't get me wrong, I've really enjoyed it, but I just feel a little bored and limited with it, and I feel I need some refreshing and new in my setup, and with the same or similar portability..

The Z2 does in fact do a number of things that the S2 does not.

If you feel 'bored and limited,' why not bring a toy along? Porter Robinson expressed that the Midi Fighter was worthy of praise because it 'gave [him] something to do.'

Why not change the performance paradigm and pick up a drum machine?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast