Traktor Rollback Problem( Deleted my track collections Plz Help!)
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Rollback Problem( Deleted my track collections Plz Help!)

I've tried searching for, for the answer on this on NI forums can't seem to figure it...Apologies in Advance if it's been covered

Anyhoo I think it decided to upgrade on it's own when I reopened it (although not to 2.5 ,2.1 something and I lost all my track collection like my 500 favorite tunes that I play on the reg, now it just has some prestock one shots.. when I did load some of my favorite track back in the saved cue points are there but I want to go back to the old software and old archived collection! Are there any reversion methods?

I'm trying to do this ASAP as I'm about to play an audition set for a club later to day. Murphys Law in effect of course.

Please and thank you.

Long time reader of the site and forums and you guys have helped me immensely with the articles, questions and answers!

OK!!!!!!!!! Update!!!!!!!!!!
    I got the right software back but my track collection is still blank, also my effect layout is a bit different looking. I'm also using the Most popular S4 User Mapping Thanks!
    Last edited by Hopewell; 01-17-2013 at 03:05 PM.

There is a collection back up in your Traktor Folder. Just navigate to it and load your backup. Not at home now or I could walk you through it, but should be pretty easy to find out how in the manual.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    There is a collection back up in your Traktor Folder. Just navigate to it and load your backup. Not at home now or I could walk you through it, but should be pretty easy to find out how in the manual.
    Thank you a bunch, man worked out, Have a good day bro.

Glad to help