NI Service Center issues

Default NI Service Center issues

anyone else having issues with service center?...It has always logged in on startup but today it's not working...I requested new password 3+ times now and no email from NI...really aggrivating. I tried to log into my acct on the NI site BUT now I can't b/c they are supposed to send me a updated temp password...
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

dont think for one minute that NI is going to reply to you same day you send request

As long as you follow that, you wont be disappointed
    besides, shut down your firewall just incase and try again

if still issue, then youll have to wait it out because it would be you and 10,000+ other people sending them the same email

then its first come first serve

I guess i'll have to wait then... i've never had login issues with service center...most normal companies have auto generated emails and temp passwords setup...wtf...all my products are activated so that's not an issue just wanted to change my address and personal info
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--