Problems with Firmware update
    Tech Wizard

Unhappy Problems with Firmware update

***Man im such an idiot, fourbanks mode turned on by accident so it was all changed, sorry to waste anyones time reading this, IGNORE*****

So basically I was having latency problems with my Pro beatmasher and I thought "Hey, i know ill check for a firmware update"

I got the july 2012 update, went through the Midi fighter firmware utility update program, followed the instructions and everything was fine.

Then when i went back to use my MF Pro beatmasher the top row off buttons dont work

(Shift, Play, que, Sync)

I checked if anyone else had any problems like this but nothing was said.. Just wondering what the deal is.

Also before anyone asks, yes I picked Beatmasher in the firmware update.

tldr: Firmware screwed with my top row of buttons on my Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher, what do?
    Last edited by LIVEMAU5; 01-25-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    Toshibha Satellite, 8GB RAM, Intel i3 processor, 2.40 GHz -Hercules Dj Control Steel -Traktor Pro 2 -Midi Fighter: Beatmasher
    -QTX sound Powered 150 WATT Speakers

Tech Wizard

UPDATE: So i checked the mapping and the buttom buttons, which were Tempo up, Pitch up, Pitch Down, Tempo Down are now changed to Sync, shift cue and play??

I dont understand what is going on at all.
    Toshibha Satellite, 8GB RAM, Intel i3 processor, 2.40 GHz -Hercules Dj Control Steel -Traktor Pro 2 -Midi Fighter: Beatmasher
    -QTX sound Powered 150 WATT Speakers