Using the Midi-Fighter Classic and Traktor Kontrol X1

Default Using the Midi-Fighter Classic and Traktor Kontrol X1

Hey everyone,

So I use the Midi-Fighter Classic with the Instant Gratification mapping; I absolutely love it. I'm interested in getting an X1 so I can stop touching my computer live. I have a Numark Mixtrack Pro, and I have the que points mapped to eq kills. So I have no control over que points live when setting up the next track to drop into and I have to click the que point on my laptop (lame).

Now here's my question. Is using the midi-fighter classic with instant gratification mapping and the X1 "doable"? I know there's some FX controlling on the X1, and I would like to set those up with more subtle filter effects like iceverb and keep the "on the spot" beat destroying effects on my midi-fighter. I could really use the que point control on a controller for my setup.

I have a feeling it would work but I thought I would ask you guys before jumping $150-$200 and creating a headache.

Easy. Plug and play, and you can remap it to whatever you want. Won't conflict with the midifighter since it doesn't use MIDI.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Easy. Plug and play, and you can remap it to whatever you want. Won't conflict with the midifighter since it doesn't use MIDI.
    Excellent. Thank you very much. I had a feeling it was an easy "yes" haha. I appreciate it.