Numark Mixtrack Pro; Internal vs External.

Default Numark Mixtrack Pro; Internal vs External.

Hey guys,

So I'm using the Numark Mixtrack Pro and as you guys know, there's an internal soundcard (of which I use). I got got the Mixtrack originally to test the waters so to speak for $200 instead of spending $500+ on something I may not actually be into. Since then I've found DJ'ing is really a thing for me.

But I digress. I'm thinking about getting the Traktor Kontrol S2 at some point in the near future. I know there's no internal soundcard and you need some sort of audio interface in addition to the controller. I'm thinking about getting some sort of audio interface that's better than the Mixtrack's internal soundcard (It's not the best and I have some very slight audio issues). I'm also making my own music as well, and running FL studio on my laptop soundcard is very poor; the bigger the project gets the more audio issues I get.

So my plan is to buy some audio interfaces (or one if I can use it for both) so I can start heading in the direction towards an S2 and alleviate some of the audio issues I have in studio and live. Got any suggestions that won't break the bank? Thanks in advance.

P.S. Sorry for blowing up the forums today. I finally have time and I've been wanting to ask a few questions.

The kontrol S2 does have an internal sound card, which would be fine for most of the things you want to do. That's assuming you don't want to spend $500 on a better sound card for production.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES