Is the HP DV6 6C35DX Quad Core 1.6 sufficient to run Traktor 2.6

Default Is the HP DV6 6C35DX Quad Core 1.6 sufficient to run Traktor 2.6

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...o-2/?page=2050

Technically, no, but I think it will run. I ran 2.0 on a single core atom 1.6Ghz it just hated more than 3 effects and the analysis times were horrendous. ALSO, after looking at the specs on that laptop, it can go up to 2.5 Ghz per core with TURBO BOOOOOOOOST! I'd f ind some software to turn that limiter off, also might be a BIOS setting you can toggle.
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Thank you for responding... though your knowledge and advice came the day after I bought it... it seems to be running well... analyzing the music rather quickly with few if any spikes in cpu meter while doing so... I will continue to tweek it for the lowest latency possible. I am running the Windows Optimizer Script and have a couple other tasks to add to it which are consuming pc processing power... though with a squeeky clean Window 7 install there isn't much here to bog it down with. I read that HP has disabled the Turbo Boost though I will check into that more due to only one source saying that.... I hope that is not the case. Thanks for your input my friend, be well.