Numark Mixtrack Pro

Default Numark Mixtrack Pro

my issue is that I can't get any sound out of my headphone cue (The Mixtrack Pro I have came with DJ intro and my headphone cue works fine for that) ! ... I have traktor PRO 2 installed everything works my set up is as follows: Audio device: Speakers(2-Mixtrack Pro) and Built in sound card: Speakers(2-Mixtrack Pro) … Also my output routing is: Internal>Output master: Mixtrack Pro Out 1/2. I have no options for input routing it just says nothing is connected. PLEASE HELP I’ve djed from my laptop using traktor for over a year I was really excited to have my mixtrack PRO up and running and this is really frustrating me lol !

Tech Guru

Set output routing to internal..output monitor to back left/right..output master to front left/right.
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Kem View Post
    Set output routing to internal..output monitor to back left/right..output master to front left/right.
    This right here. Internal bro, you dont have an external mixer on your controller.