MPD 32 Hot Cue Problem. HELP!

Default MPD 32 Hot Cue Problem. HELP!

This is my first post on this site, so sorry if it's in the wrong place but I've been looking around for this solution for a while now and really need help.

So basically, I'm very beginner with my set up as I have a Hercules DJ 4Set, and an MPD32, running traktor. I was mainly using virtual dj before, but I really love the effects, and basically everything about traktor a lot more. The only issue I'm having is with the hot cues in which I'd like to use the MPD to trigger, to juggle hot cues, etc.

But, when I press a pad assigned to the hot cue too rapidly, the cue plays a second after or before where the cue is actually set. Snap and quantize are off and so is sync. Here is the part which is slightly concerning, the cues on the DJ4Set work perfectly, and same with the ones on the keyboard. AND, the cues in virtual dj, and the pads in ableton trigger fine.

Latency is as low as possible on my MPD 13" Retina, and I'm really frustrated, even considering going back to VDJ .

C'mon guys anyone?

what is your cue control style set to? I have the MPD26 and mine is set to Select/Set+Store Hotcue, Type as button and Interaction is Hold. I've never had any troubles with that setup.
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)