Traktor cant find my iTunes

Default Traktor cant find my iTunes

I just had twin SSD's set up in my 09 MB on raid 0. Everything transfered over okay, the first time I opened Traktor it wouldnt open, and i had to search for the 2.6 folder but then it opened fine. No I', still faced with the problem of it not finding my iTunes. When i click on iTunes from the branch on the left side Traktor Gives me an error, saying the iTunes Library cannot be found.
    How do I go about fixing this?
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Tech Guru

Go into file management..iTunes library is there. Point it at the XML library manually.
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

thanks so much, I didnt realize it was the XML file i was looking for.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Tech Guru

No probs
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.