Traktor Kontrol F1 Tips
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Kontrol F1 Tips

So I got the F1 about a week ago just been playing around and downloaded some remixdeck sets and have been having a lot of fun with it. I've watched a few videos of people doing some interesting things and wondered if the DJTechtools forums has come up with some interesting techniques, tricks, or good ways of incorporating the F1 into your sets.
    Last edited by Dj Recluse; 01-19-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: misspelling in the title

The best way to bring the F1 into your sets, which TT hasn't touched on, is to make your own remix sets - I just take elements, stems or parts of tracks I like, chop them up in something like Soundforge, then move them over to Traktor and load them into the deck by dragging - then saving the remix set - that way it becomes less about random remix sets you buy/find on the net, and more about stabbing in or looping your fav parts of tracks. It's really good fun once you get into it man!
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Tech Convert

Great video and great advice. Always glad to hear more advice if anyone would like to share more ways we need to find the creative ideas.