I lost 10 lbs in the process but my debut EP is FINISHED!! Thanks for the support!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I lost 10 lbs in the process but my debut EP is FINISHED!! Thanks for the support!

Hello guys! I haven't posted much in the production forum .. I've been over in "General" a lot lately. But I am proud to present my debut EP titled "Hello. My Name is Breed.".

My artist name is I Λm. BRΞΞD ... (friends always called me Breed)

But anyways .. here it is. I slaved away over these 6 songs for a couple of weeks straight. NO SLEEP. ZONE. GRIND. And struggled at times because my vision was to make this a conceptual EDM project .. but still include a couple of club / festival jams.

Thanks for listening! I'd be glad to exchange in depth feedback w/ anyone who posts a song to this thread.

I Λm. BRΞΞD - "Hello. My Name is Breed"

4ae95b0c900558b7e8bc599f2461ebfd.png

01. "Hello My Name is (Breed)"

02. "Why"

03. "Jon [ the separation ]"

04. "Forever Land"

05. "My Time"

06. "I'm That Man"

NOTE: I need help identifying an overall genre or classification for my "sound". Please help!!
    Last edited by jshawpro; 01-20-2013 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Soundcloud "set" misbehaved
    My debut EP is FINISHED!! Now back to being a DJ!!

http://soundcloud.com/iambreed <-- NEW EP! "Hello. My Name is Breed"

#RESPECT

Parents are in bed hungover so I cant play it atm, not sure if its my kind of genre anyways, I was just writing to ask how you manage to get so many comments on your tracks?

Thanks, and I hope this bumped the thread up the new posts haha,
    Ell

Thanks for the honesty and the bump. My comments are freakish because 6 months ago I committed to really growing my Soundcloud account ... I started remixing like crazy ... while simultaneously commenting on every waveform that crossed my path on SC, which in turn exposed people to me. I give good feedback or offer advice where necessary ... I slowed down on all that chasing (I still do it) ... but I also frequent some groups where everyone exchanges feedback. And I now have a lot of good friends and DJ's on Soundcloud that I share a mutual respect with ... so we comment and favorite each others stuff automatically regardless if you truly like it or not. To support one another. It's a lot of work. But after even just a week of CONSISTENCY ... talking to people .. asking questions .. answering questions ... reaching out ... The energy you exert for that one week ... will pay dividend 2-3 weeks out.

Quote Originally Posted by elliot1106 View Post
    Parents are in bed hungover so I cant play it atm, not sure if its my kind of genre anyways, I was just writing to ask how you manage to get so many comments on your tracks?

Thanks, and I hope this bumped the thread up the new posts haha,
    Ell

#RESPECT

Tech Mentor

I dig it. Best of luck on this journey, man!

Thank you, HigherFi! I really appreciate that!
    Quote Originally Posted by HigherFi View Post
    I dig it. Best of luck on this journey, man!

#RESPECT

Tech Mentor

Impressed, very good job, keep it up man!

DEMI! MUCH appreciated! I'm checking you out on Soundcloud now. I'll follow and fav!

Quote Originally Posted by DemiAlex View Post
    Impressed, very good job, keep it up man!

#RESPECT

Demi - I swear to the heavens ... I'm halfway through the 2nd mix on your page. And has been sooooo smooth! First one was really energetic! Great work ... minus a couple of points where (it seemed) you allowed the signal to degrade a little too much (IMO), so you could lock in a mashup or what not. Executed very well minus what I just mentioned. That's an easy fix (Ableton Warp maybe) ... And all in all it was GREAT. Very gritty.. Lots of surprise .. I love being musically shocked or stunned.

Second one is soooooo smooth. Flawless. I've been in Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop letting it FLOW off this mix! Thank you. And keep it up!! I love your artwork to for your mixes, btw!

The irony is, your 2nd mix sounds like it was directly targeted at the females ... And below is the graphic I've been working to your mix ... it's for a group my boy (out in LA) and I are developing. 100% DIRECTLY TARGETING WOMEN, EDM GROUP ... SEXY TRAP is our intended genre. Our first EP is called "Victoria's Secret" .. THANK YOU FOR HELPING w/ THAT SEXY MIX!! I owe you big time!

KT_Logo.jpg

#RESPECT

Tech Mentor

Definitely trap or future trap whatever you wanna call it. I enjoyed the tracks mate great work

Tech Mentor

Threw you a comment and a follow. I'm digging your other stuff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast