Michael Funke's Setup - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice and yes the horn on these altos really likes to loud I'm likely going to pickup a eq to throw on my 15s maybe see if can't clean up the highs.

How much are you looking to spend? Because that balanced Minidsp that I linked to is only $125 and has several pre and post crossover parametric eq's, as well as a huge graphic eq depending on which plug in that you use.

I just got their Umik-1 calibrated USB mic for $80. Minidsp has partnered with Room Eq Wizard and designed their software's to interact with each other. So setup and tuning is easy. I'll post more pictures when I get to my computer.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

I think when I Was initially tossing the idea around for some altos you suggested I try mini dsp I may have to look into that again because the 15s highs are so over powering but if I adjust eq even on mixer some I can overcome this so most time I spend a few minutes before live kind of tweaking the eqs and going but would be nice having a preset dsp that I can set and kind of forget

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12