Sierra's Desk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sierra's Desk

Default Sierra's Desk

really should get a proper desk, glass gets soo dirty D:

Running my own mapping for the launchpad, the 3 red lights in the upper portion control the high, mid and low kills, to the left of them 6 buttons are dedicated to be channel VU meters as the controler only does master, unther that 3 buttons for turn on and off FX slots 3 & 4 which im yet to propaerly map and the other two on the right are play/pause and load to deck d (remix deck) so i dont have to switch down a layer on the 4Trak. i am not using Deck C for anything yet,so no need to map it yet.

2 screen set up, all the main Traktor interface is on the laptop and the browser is on the secondary screen, love not being crammed in.

time to keep fiddling with the f1 and the remix decks

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SierraEx View Post

2 screen set up, all the main Traktor interface is on the laptop and the browser is on the secondary screen, love not being crammed in.

How did you get the Traktor browser on the second screen? I can't seem to get that.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Canadien View Post
    How did you get the Traktor browser on the second screen? I can't seem to get that.
    For real. HOW?! I want my browser on an iPad and the rest on screen.
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

Nice little feature idd.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Please tell me all there is to know about getting Traktor's browser on a separate screen.

Quickly.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Please tell me all there is to know about getting Traktor's browser on a separate screen.

Quickly.
    !!! The same here !!!!

Tech Mentor

To me this looks like the two screens (notebook's and the external) are just linked to one big with the external beeing "below" the notebook's. So you just run Traktor in an a bit awkward resolution.

For the same results on an iPad you could create an imaginary second screen and stream that to the iPad via WiFi.

Hope this helps. Ofc Sierra might have a different solution but I'm pretty sure mine works fine. Please ask if things are still not clear.

Tech Mentor

Ok had to try this myself Results can be seen below. Took me about 3min to setup. Just used my graphic engines software (NVIDA control) to set up the screens and than stretched Traktor a bit. For streaming onto the iPad TeamViewer works just fine and is free. Other software is possible for sure.

By the way: You can even use the browser on the iPad since you can control the mouse and stuff.

Foto.jpg

Tech Convert

OK, that's what I was thinking. I will have to try it after I pull my other monitor out of my travel box.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Pretty cool stuff!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast