Traktor+MixtrackPro & Ableton+APC40

Default Traktor+MixtrackPro & Ableton+APC40

Hi,

I've got a Numark Mixtrack Pro, which I've used for DJing for a while with Traktor Pro, and I've recently got hold of a nice new Akai APC 40 which I use with Ableton Live. I'm running Windows 7.

I want to be able to use my Mixtrack to control Traktor while using the APC40 with Ableton, however every time I try booting them both up, Ableton takes control and the Mixtrack stops sending signals to Traktor.

How can I set up both to run at the same time?

Thanks!

Chris.
    Last edited by Vevector; 01-21-2013 at 07:00 AM.

Go into Preferences in Ableton, select the MIDI/Sync tab. Turn off your Mixtrack pro under all 3 sections, Track, Sync, Remote, as well as Input AND Output under MIDI Ports. :-D
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Quote Originally Posted by DJMutagen View Post
    Go into Preferences in Ableton, select the MIDI/Sync tab. Turn off your Mixtrack pro under all 3 sections, Track, Sync, Remote, as well as Input AND Output under MIDI Ports. :-D

Thanks a lot, I'll give it a go in a while!

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw your name though, I've had your dubstep Zelda mix on my iPod forever!