Whats up with the Spectra?

Default Whats up with the Spectra?

Okay so I'm trying to figure out if I wanna buy either the MF3D or the MF Spectra but I'm not really sure what the Spectra still does...

Is there still 4 Banks Mode?

What do the 6 shift keys on the side do?

Is there a way to switch from Remix Decks to your other mapping without having to change the settings?
    (Can this be done on the MF3D too?)

Will there be an MF3D coming out that can be customized like the Spectra in the future?

If someone could answer these questions that would be a great deal of help. Thank you!
    "Be RANDOM to get NOTICED" -ellaskins

I dont own a spectra, but i can say, with confidence, that the MF3D is a beast. Id say get the MF3D if you have the coins.

I dont think you can customise it, but thats no biggie in my eyes.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Just think of this, do you really need the accelerometer functionality or not? And continue going through all functionalities of the 3d.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

ok so the 3d is a midi fighter classic with 3d function and the bank buttons on top.The spectra has no 3d function, no bank buttons on top, but you can design it really cool like. Each unit includes 6 shift keys. These shift keys are for extra functions you assign in the utility or DAW/DVS. In the spectra you can assign 2 shift buttons to switch from last back to next bank, 2 on the other side for switching mappings and the last 2 you can use them for play buttons leaving your 16 arcade buttons doing more important features like launching loops in the remix decks or instant gratification or even the loop recorder. So basically the 3d has the 3d function, 6 shift buttons and bank buttons on the top of the unit. THe spectra only has the 6 shift buttons which you can assign to do anything. ps. the shift buttons the 3d has also can do extra stuff, just incase you were asking.