Behringer CMD DC-1 demo performance video!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Behringer CMD DC-1 demo performance video!!

Just a little teaser before NAMM....

Stay tuned for more, folks.

---

Edit: LC-1 demo video now up!

Last edited by underwaterrobots; 02-03-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    Check out my Youtube channel for controllerism routines, mashups, tutorials, etc. using Midi Fighters and other tasty gear.

http://www.youtube.com/user/underwaterrobots

nice idea to use rachmaninoff samples. i think i'll check through some of my rach and classical stuff now...
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

After all the waiting it's just a cuepoint juggler, I was hoping all the extra time we had to wait was for REMIX control.
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

Quote Originally Posted by JSM View Post
    After all the waiting it's just a cuepoint juggler, I was hoping all the extra time we had to wait was for REMIX control.
    No way are Behringer going to implement a HID hack, it'd piss off NI too much and ruin their relationship. DJTT can only do it because they are tiny and they have an unusual relationship with NI thanks to Ean Golden.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

But nem0nic said the DC-1 is gonna be special for some reason. Can you confirm any additional feature before NAMM?

Technically it doesn't NEED an HID hack, Traktor are going to expose full functionality via MIDI/a documented HID interface in the next few versions.

Quote Originally Posted by JSM View Post
    Why would you expect that? They're currently only controllable officialy with NI controllers.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    But nem0nic said the DC-1 is gonna be special for some reason. Can you confirm any additional feature before NAMM?
    I haven't discovered any "special" features yet, but to be honest, I haven't had much time to dive in that deep. (Any suggestions on what to look for?) I've had a busy week mapping just the buttons, developing and practicing the routine, and filming and editing the video. (And now I've got another busy week ahead doing the same thing for the LC-1!). As you saw from the video, I didn't even touch/map the knobs or browser section...

Quote Originally Posted by firebr4nd View Post
    Why would you expect that? They're currently only controllable officialy with NI controllers.
    Exactly. DJTT "hacked" the remix decks (but even so, you still have to buy DJTT's product to access them), and that's because of their special relationship with NI... They frequently promote and sell NI products, and I presume also get a cut of the profits.

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    Technically it doesn't NEED an HID hack, Traktor are going to expose full functionality via MIDI/a documented HID interface in the next few versions.
    Interesting! Where'd you hear/read that?
    Check out my Youtube channel for controllerism routines, mashups, tutorials, etc. using Midi Fighters and other tasty gear.

http://www.youtube.com/user/underwaterrobots

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by underwaterrobots View Post
    I haven't discovered any "special" features yet, but to be honest, I haven't had much time to dive in that deep. (Any suggestions on what to look for?)
    Here is a hint

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    He also confirmed that it wouldn't be a HID hack, sadly.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast