Traktor Z2 w/Maschine

Default Traktor Z2 w/Maschine

Does anyone her have this combination? Ive been having a weird issue when I route my Maschine audio through the Z2.

For some reason whenever I set cue points and have the Maschine on say A (with sounds loaded) it want to trigger one of those sounds..

I have to put it in a blank bank, say B, so it doesn't continue to do this.

HELP!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayJade View Post
    Does anyone her have this combination? Ive been having a weird issue when I route my Maschine audio through the Z2.

For some reason whenever I set cue points and have the Maschine on say A (with sounds loaded) it want to trigger one of those sounds..

I have to put it in a blank bank, say B, so it doesn't continue to do this.

HELP!!
    Not particularly helpful, but DJ Shiftee does :P

hahaha I think I figured out what it is, I guess Traktor is trying to read Maschine as a midi along with running through Maschine software. I gotta mess with some setting (according to a friend with the same issue in Serato) and it should end it.

You are running two midi devices on the same channel. Set the midi channel to a different channel in Maschine and you are all good.

Maschine can be triggered through other midi devices. In your case, your Z2 (which is probably firing midi on channel 16) Maschine is set to 'omni" out of the box. Set it to a chnnel that's not being used in any Traktor maps and you are fine.
    IBM Thinkpad X41 - IBM Thinkpad T60p - Xone 4D - 2x SL1210 - Maschine mk2 white