Traktor F1 ...Second hand - software issues
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor F1 ...Second hand - software issues

Hello Everyone

I am wanting to buy a Trakor f1 controller off of ebay but it comes without the software, I currently already have a S4 , X1 and Machine Mikro as a setup and im wanting to replace the machine with the F1 as I hardly use it ( only because i havent sat down and read the instructions ). What come's with the F1 software and can I download it from somewhere else. I have the latest traktor 2 software and if I can will i just be able to plug and play without the software included with the F1.

Cheers

Alex :P

Tech Mentor

as long as you have 2.5 your fine. install F1 driver, run it and plug in F1 and away you go! driver should be obtainable from service center.

the ad just means you dont get a serial for full software unlock, but since you have one , your fine. I still have my F1 serial un-used just sitting in the box.

Tech Wizard

Cheers man ,

another question how easy is it to take a loop from a trak and save it into a block ....i want to be able to do this on the fly while ime mixing

thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by AL-THE-OK View Post
    Cheers man ,

another question how easy is it to take a loop from a trak and save it into a block ....i want to be able to do this on the fly while ime mixing

thanks again
    its easy as cake you can directly enter loops or you can take loops from a track deck
    Maschine Routine with live musicians
    http://youtu.be/ubEQZSvocto
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/djizn

Tech Mentor

you can drop in a Loop u have running on a deck , or use loop recorder to record off and drop into remix slot.

Look for Mad Zachs F1 remix tutorial. he shows how to do it quick.