Traktor z2 with two f1 controllers ??
    Tech Student

Default Traktor z2 with two f1 controllers ??

is anyone using this setup?? if so, how are you using it ie; to dj with or production or strictly remixes?? I am thinking about going with this setup but I am not 100% on it.. some advice would be greatly appreciated !!

Tech Mentor

What do you want to accomplish? Get gear that works with your workflow.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by brocklambert View Post
    What do you want to accomplish? Get gear that works with your workflow.
    I have been djing for many years, lately tho I am really into making remixes and not so much into making 10 minute mixes (although I may want to do that again every once in a while). I would like to know if that is possible with just having two f1's and a z2..... I guess that is what I am asking.

Will you have any turntables or CDJs or something?

I use two F1s with my Z2. I also use lots of other things with them, though. There are a lot of great performance possibilities with just Traktor and these three.

To me, 'making remixes' is something best done in Ableton Live, but possible by other means.

I don't know what one could produce with a Z2 and two F1s - probably not original music.

Banned

sorry to go off topic for a second, but does the Z2 have effects without being plugged into traktor?

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by bassgoesmeow View Post
    sorry to go off topic for a second, but does the Z2 have effects without being plugged into traktor?
    no

Quote Originally Posted by bassgoesmeow View Post
    It has the filters
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.