Midi Fighter Pro??
    Tech Wizard

Default Midi Fighter Pro??

So I went to go and see about ordering a Midi fighter Pro but it says that DJTT is out of stock..... Does that mean that they are discontinued or they just don't have any in? The only reason I ask this the last time I say that nasty red bar that said "sorry, we're out of stock" the midi fighter classic was discontinued...

Quote Originally Posted by gagnon23 View Post
    So I went to go and see about ordering a Midi fighter Pro but it says that DJTT is out of stock..... Does that mean that they are discontinued or they just don't have any in? The only reason I ask this the last time I say that nasty red bar that said "sorry, we're out of stock" the midi fighter classic was discontinued...
    Look at the spectra.. all they are doing is releasing a similar but better product at a better price!

I assume they will come out with a new midi figher pro sooon!

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    Look at the spectra.. all they are doing is releasing a similar but better product at a better price!

I assume they will come out with a new midi figher pro sooon!
    Agreed, I hope they do too. faders & rotaries on that badboi would be the biz.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jprime View Post
    Agreed, I hope they do too. faders & rotaries on that badboi would be the biz.
    yeah that's what I'm saying!! If the put faders and rotaries and then maybe threw in the 3D effect somehow that would be the ULTIMATE FIGHTER!

Tech Wizard

Yeah I looked at it but I want faders and rotaries. thats why I was so interested in the Pro. But yeah I hope a new one is on the way cause I will get that bad boy before Mad Zach does haha

Quote Originally Posted by gagnon23 View Post
    yeah that's what I'm saying!! If the put faders and rotaries and then maybe threw in the 3D effect somehow that would be the ULTIMATE FIGHTER!
    Im not a fan of the 3d tbh. Id rather some nice knobs and some of those new drum pads on the midi fighter.

I almost bought one the other day then the spectra came out.. now ill wait for the pro upgrade
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience