Calling All Glitch Hop Peeps!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Calling All Glitch Hop Peeps!

I Have a set to play in 2 days and im in need of a couple more songs that suite this style starting at around 20mins in! Any help would be much appreciated!

Not trying to self promote its private and will be deleted.

haha your fast to reply. fixing it now... here is some of my tracks from iTunes that should match your style.
    i recommend 80's fitness. koan sound has always been one of my Fav's

edit was just taking pics of glitch hop genre in iTunes apparently it was letting some dub step and others in. well i got to fixing that and now I've got this list. now the albums don't just have glitch in them. but every album has at least one glitch hop track in it. although a lot of them are more glitchy then funky

Last edited by spadenation; 01-24-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spadenation View Post
    here is some of my tracks from iTunes that should match your style.
    i recommend 80's fitness. koan sound has always been one of my Fav's
    Attachment 15115Attachment 15116Attachment 15117Attachment 15118Attachment 15119
    Your links dont work! I have most of koan sounds songs, ill check and see if that fits in, pretty sure its either 10bpm faster or slower. btw its at 100.

fixed em

ah. don't really mess with bpms much just keys. but maybe you can find some from my list you like? Beatport does give you previews

I have most those songs and some are in my mix. I was looking for that specific groovy sound. Lots of those guys are more glitchy and less funky.

Im looking for the funk in ya trunk feel. Like this song.

ah. don't really mess with bpms much just keys. but maybe you can find some from my list you like? Beatport does give you previews
    Im gonna go through and find the artists I dont have tho. Thanks, thats a huge list!

Edit* The first 3 were nuerohop not glitchhop. and then it went to dubstep.

Mako is on there and koan but not really the style of what im looking for . scope the post above and see if you have any select songs. I feel like it is kinda hard unless I go upto 110

*edit edit* Sorry if i come off douchey, I appreciate your willingness to help spade!
    Last edited by AllDay; 01-23-2013 at 08:34 PM.

ya dubstep and glitch hop are pretty close generes give me a bit and ill find something more exact

ya dubstep and glitch hop are pretty close generes give me a bit and ill find something more exact
    Glitch hop is 95-115 dub is like 70-85. I can see how you would mix them, but I personally dislike dubstep. I mix a lot of funk and ghetto funk in with midtempo and glitch hop.

Im looking for like 100bpm to 104 Banger wobbly, funky tunes. But again I think I might have to make my way up to 110 cause I have a lot at that bpm.

Flume has a few tracks like this check his soundcloud out https://soundcloud.com/flume-1

Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast