How to solve problem with headphones cue monitor for Numark N4 and Traktor Pro 2

Default How to solve problem with headphones cue monitor for Numark N4 and Traktor Pro 2

Hi all,

After spending several hours trying to solve this problem yesterday and today, without finding a good answer online I wanted to make a post on how I solved it. It was so easy it was really stupid.

The mix knob on the N4 is hardware controller, meaning that it will take the cue input from Traktor and the master from the mixer itself. I found that the problem was that Traktor was set to sending the master and not the cue.

When setting the marked knob in Traktor to minimum for mix, Traktor is only sending the cue to the monitor channels for the mixer.

n4 headphones cue problem solved.jpg

Hope this saves other people a lot of time The problem is not with the output routing as most replies seems to think. I even called back to Numark support to let them know.

Default Where do you find that bar in Traktor Pro 2?

Quote Originally Posted by stonersteve View Post
    Hi all,

After spending several hours trying to solve this problem yesterday and today, without finding a good answer online I wanted to make a post on how I solved it. It was so easy it was really stupid.

The mix knob on the N4 is hardware controller, meaning that it will take the cue input from Traktor and the master from the mixer itself. I found that the problem was that Traktor was set to sending the master and not the cue.

When setting the marked knob in Traktor to minimum for mix, Traktor is only sending the cue to the monitor channels for the mixer.

Hope this saves other people a lot of time The problem is not with the output routing as most replies seems to think. I even called back to Numark support to let them know.
    I've looked every where for whats shown in that screen shot but cannot find it. Where should I be looking, is it under a particular view (essential, extended, browser, mixer)?bar.jpg

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stonersteve View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks a Million! Worked perfectly!

Many Thanks!!

I was looking for a configuration solution, I have spent a couple of hours trying to solve the same issue. Now I feel very noob, but the problem is fixed.

Thanks a lot.