good clubs/ bars in the tri state area that play electronic music?

Default good clubs/ bars in the tri state area that play electronic music?

Anyone know of any good electronic music night clubs, bars or events in NY, Philidalphia, or NJ? I live in jersey so the tri state area is easy to get around via train and military discount.

Tech Mentor

Depends on what you mean by "electronic music"... it can vary widely. I don't live in the area anymore, but NYC has Pacha, Sullivan Room, Cielo, District 36, and countless others that play different flavors of electronic music. Might be best to find a regional events website for event listings. www.wantickets.com is a good start for ticketed events.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Tech Wizard

NYC ? shit man im sure there are plenty, Pacha of course in NYC or maybe Club Provocateur

is NY? the above mentioned. Marquee has stuff, highline, Lavo

sweet thanks guys! haha really looking for something closer by like Philly or NJ. been to a few mentioned in NY. but always looking for a good spot ya know. mostly just go to porta here in NJ but just looking for something new.

and what i mean by electronic music i mean any kind.

I'm getting into glitch hop though any good spots for that?

Tech Wizard

the blockley in philly. like and friend a few promoters on facebook and you'll be flooded with invites for places all across the tri-state.

i hate Facebook! haha good idea though