Anybody still on Traktor 1.2.7??
    Tech Mentor

Lightbulb Anybody still on Traktor 1.2.7??

I created a mapping based on DJTT v3.6.4 with JogFX. Due to my old MacBook I´m still on Traktor 1.2.7.
    Would be nice to get some feedback about my mapping.
    http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1119

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)

I'm with you my pc won't run anything above 1.2.7. I just updated to firmware 1.4 and started using 3.6.4 I'm still trying to get used to it. I will try your map out but I'm not sure how much feedback i can give because I'm still learning.

I'm still on Traktor Pro 1.2.7 (get's the job done so why upgrade) but unfortunately don't own VCI-100

Tech Mentor

Glad to see I´m not the only one stuck on TP 1.2.7

@slayformoney and all non-vci users:
    Though this this mapping is designed for the VCI-100 with FW1.4, anybody on TP1.2.7 can have a look in the tsi. (I recommend xtremeMapping!!) I commented every single command so it´s easy to transfer single functionalities/ fx preset to any other controller. In the zip is a walkthrough where every modifier is explained and every midi & LED note is shown on a template.
    @virus1200 and VCI100 users:
    Even if you have no clue you can help improving this mapping by asking questions and providing suggestions from your way of playing with music. I´ll give you support as far as I´m able to. And I will continue working on this mapping , because it will take a while before I can effort a new computer .

This mapping doesn´t have DeckC&D support. It uses the modifiers for 16 jogFX. Do you use all 4 decks? I´m thinking of implement DeckC&D for isolatorFX use... But this would need another generic midi device... Before I try that, I´m going on to improve this mapping.

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)