Track ID....I'm going outta' my head and need help...HAHA!!!

Default Track ID....I'm going outta' my head and need help...HAHA!!!

Okay, so I have been hunting down this track that was played on Mistajam's "Daily Dose".
    Needless to say, I haven't had much luck. I have even messaged the DJ who played the
    track on his Facebook account, and for some reason he is refusing to reply.

The track was played on November 27th Daily Dose w' Shadow Child at the helm.
    When I went to the website to read the tracklist for that particular show, the list was wrong.
    It was the Second track that he played, so if anyone has the show saved/recorded?

It was from this show,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p011w87w

but unfortunately the audio is no longer available.
    Fortunately though, I know the artist/track title of the original, so that might help Y'all
    figure out who might have done the Remix that Shadow Child (w' his style)
    would have played.

The original track was done by Future Cut...the track title was "Obsession" feat. Jenna G.

Here's what the original sounded like...bare in mind that the remix is typical Bass-driven Deep/Tech-House
    like Shadow Child, Eats Everything, Claude VonStroke....you know, how the Dirty Bird kats sound like.

Any help Y'all can give will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

I am literally going out of my mind trying to track it down. If it's unavailable, then fine. If it is just
    one of Shadow Child's personal Remixes/Edits, and he isn't coming off it, then fine. But I have to at
    least know what is up w' the track. It's a banger, and if any of Y'all have it, or know where I might
    acquire it, I am willing to pay top dollar.....well, if it's in WAV or FLAC, I'll pay Top Dollar, that is.

Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by blackavenger; 01-26-2013 at 12:37 AM. Reason: grammar
    A&H Xone:96, (2) X Pioneer CDJ-2000nxs2, Bozure ISO-201, (2) X Technics MK5, "TEIL1" (Delay Pedal), Strymon "Blue Sky" (Reverb Pedal), Ableton Push 2, A&H Xone:K2, (2) X Shure M44-7 w' Ortofon SH-4 Headshells, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Crates & Crates of Vinyl, 2011 & 2012 Macbook Pros - (2) X SSD/16GB RAM for both machines |
    https://soundcloud.com/risquedj

I've found the Daily Dose mix and I guess it's just a Shadow Child dubplate of this remix of Obsession.
    Last edited by Ross; 01-26-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Thank, Brother, but I already have this in FLAC.

No, what I am referring to is a "Tech-House" remix of "Obsession" that utilizes
    the Atmospherics/Pads and Jenna G.'s Vocals from the original.

I'm thinking it might not have gotten an official release, but that Shadow Child
    just made it for himself. The reason I am starting to think this is because the
    Daily Dose Mix that I heard was in November 2012, which was coincidentally(?)
    right around the time that this track received it's remix from Ulterior Motive.
    Perhaps it's what inspired him, or whomever else may have done this
    Tech-House remix, to make it.

Nope, what I am looking for is definitely Bass-Driven Tech-House.

Anyone else?

** I'm going to try to figure out a way to put up a sample of the track
    for Y'all to hear, as I have the recorded Radio Show.**
    A&H Xone:96, (2) X Pioneer CDJ-2000nxs2, Bozure ISO-201, (2) X Technics MK5, "TEIL1" (Delay Pedal), Strymon "Blue Sky" (Reverb Pedal), Ableton Push 2, A&H Xone:K2, (2) X Shure M44-7 w' Ortofon SH-4 Headshells, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Crates & Crates of Vinyl, 2011 & 2012 Macbook Pros - (2) X SSD/16GB RAM for both machines |

Quote Originally Posted by OmniRoss View Post

I've found the Daily Dose mix and I guess it's just a Shadow Child dubplate of this remix of Obsession.
    I'm sorry, OmniRoss. I read your reply COMPLETELY wrong.
    I get what you were trying to say to me, and apparently, we
    are on the same page. It still doesn't get me any closer to
    having "definitive" confirmation on whether we are right or not though.

If someone can confirm our suspicions, that would be a MAJOR relief.

Hehehe, and if this is a Dub, and any of you on here have it, PM me
    to negotiate Price & Delivery

Otherwise, just information will suffice for the moment.