A Dance Floor Destroyer from Rene Amesz - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

One of my favorites, the sample is killer.

2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=65801

what sets us apart is our individuality...
    It's nice how you show your individuality with things other people have created...

Keithace, who gives you the right to decide if threads get locked or not?

This site is about sharing information with others - what gives you the right to even suggest he can't post this just because you've done it before, wind your neck in champ. And try to come correct next time.
    Last edited by tekki; 01-28-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Tech Guru

Woah woah woah guys, everyone knows DJs aren't allowed to discuss their favourite tunes with each other! That's only for fans of music!

You might wanna visit www.stompy.com you will find some gems.
    http://soundcloud.com/thom-b/
    2011-04-14-the-corners-of-my

KONTROL S8, 2x KONTROL D2, XONE DB4, traktor audio 10, kontrol x1, pioneer hdj 2000, software traktor scratch pro 2 & ableton suite 9

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by souldancer View Post
    You might wanna visit www.stompy.com you will find some gems.
    +1, Stompy is my go to for funky.

I'm not really into deep, but this is my current "hot shit" deep house track.

Tech Guru

Don't really care about the whole sharing/giving argument but if you need 'similar' sounding tech house songs to the one the OP posted then hes not searching very hard.

That is about the most common tech house sound out there, pretty generic samples and rhythms....so just look through about 15 songs on the tech house chart on beatport and you will find what you are looking for.

Maybe that's why ppl are a little upset that the OP is asking for song suggestions....

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    It's nice how you show your individuality with things other people have created...
    Uh, everyone uses things "other people have created." I'm in no way unique in this respect. Stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    Keithace, who gives you the right to decide if threads get locked or not?

This site is about sharing information with others - what gives you the right to even suggest he can't post this just because you've done it before, wind your neck in champ. And try to come correct next time.
    Precisely. Thank you.
    Last edited by tekki; 01-28-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Tech Wizard

Sorry I don't have a hidden gem to share with you for the genre you are looking for. I am sure that a few will come along though. You may also want to consider asking about DJ's alternative digging tools. It used to be that you had to go to a record store and dig through crates for a few hours to find some real gems hidden in there. Now a days people have moved to digital but that just means the way you dig has changed. If you find something on beatport, chances are that it is going to be found but a whole lot of other people in a short time. Because of this you have to get creative. Try youtube, other stores, soundcloud, etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast