Send to Orlando!

Default Send to Orlando!

Hello!

My father are going to Orlando in some days and I'm gonna buy a MF Spectra so is it possible that they can send the MF to some place in Orlando?

I live in Sweden so that's why i'm gonna buy it when he travels to Orlando if it's possible

Sure, just fill in a different shipping address. Congrats on the buy!
    Midi Fighter|Kontrol X1|A4DJ|HDJ2000|MBP 13" 2,53Ghz 60GB SSD/500GB HDD

If you're staying in a hotel, you should be able to have things mailed to yourself at the address there. At my previous job, we used to host conferences all over the country for the medical industry and would ship our big displays, etc to hotel ahead of time.

they can probably do it but will more than likely require a verification method. i had to do this myself since my shipping address is different than my billing address. this is a question better suited for djtt support though and not the forums.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Okay, so I should just right in the hotel adress in the adress info?

He is going on the 3th feb so I need to order it kinda like today or tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by ChrizyStyle View Post
    Okay, so I should just right in the hotel adress in the adress info?

He is going on the 3th feb so I need to order it kinda like today or tommorow
    I would contact the hotel first and make sure they have no issues with doing something like that. Their customer support should be able to answer any of your questions, I'd just give them a call or email.

you better hurry because that's all the way across the country from djtt headquarters and last i heard they are running a slight delay on building and shipping since the response to the midi fighter spectras was pretty big. it's also going to add time if you need to have your info verified. i don't think you're going to make this if you need it by the 3rd...at least not with regular ground shipping. good luck though, i hope you can get one.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Just found out that you can order a MidiFighter 3D from Thomann http://www.thomann.de/se/dj_techtool...fighter_3d.htm. They ship to Sweden. If I only knew when I ordered mine 3D...
    www.discjockey.nu

Traktor Scratch Pro - MacBook Pro 13" - Midi Fighter 3D - Kontrol X1 - tma-1 - Pioneer CDJ-400
    Technics SL1210 MK2 - Allen & Heath Xone PX5

Quote Originally Posted by lourma View Post
    Just found out that you can order a MidiFighter 3D from Thomann http://www.thomann.de/se/dj_techtool...fighter_3d.htm. They ship to Sweden. If I only knew when I ordered mine 3D...
    Im going to buy the 3D instead, thanks Do you see on the site its an MF 3D and a MF 3D B-stock. Whats B-stock?

B stock are the returns.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "