HELP!!! mapping LPD8

Default HELP!!! mapping LPD8

hi everyone, im new to the world of mapping and since i have a party n Wednesday i was hoping to just download a premaid mapping to use with traktor pro, mixtrack pro and my new lpd8. the problem seems that while i have the mappings and setting for the mixtrack running fine, i cannot seem to import, or get the downloaded mappings for the lpd8 working properly... would really appreciate the help. thanks

I think you'll have to import it into the editor, or something like that
    Dj: Behringer cmd studio 4a, Akai LPD8, Pioneer HDJ-500, Traktor 2

Producing: Oxygen 49, Akai LPD8, Fl Studio

well what i did is i imported the prest files into the editor then using the import button in the drop down menu, rather than the main one at the bottom in traktor ( was told to do this so that you dont overlap any mappings with the mixtrack) which all seems to work but once i leave the preferances nothing seems to happen?

Hmm, i don't know then ( i've made my own mapping to it )

in that case how did you get the leds to stay on when using effects, and what presets does your mappin use, like fx units looping or hotcues?

I got it with 4 hotcues on each deck on the pads and i got fx parameters on the knobs, it mainly does all the job my Mp3 e2 does'nt.

do you have your LED's staying on when a hotcue is triggered or do you just have them flash as you tap the pads?

I vaguely remember that you might have to use the LPD8-Editor and switch the pads to toggle mode, if you want LED-feedback to work. But I might be wrong, mapped my LPD8 almost 3 years ago and haven't used it anymore for 2 years at least
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

ah ok i have read about that somewhere, will definatly give that a try and let you guys know what worked