Traktor Folder Sort Files by BPM
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Folder Sort Files by BPM

Hy pals, I usually like to play tracks ordered by BPM, but for do that i have to use the trackpad,
    and select on each folder to sort it manually by BPM, there are any way to configure traktor
    to sort tracks automatically on all folders or I have to do it manually each time I select a different folder?

Thanks!

I mean its the click of a button.. Lol. How hard is that.

Once you have it sorted by bpm, right click on your playlist and click consolidate. Not sure if this will work on folders, if not use playlists.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

I wouldn't even use the Traktor playlists, but rather the iTunes playlists and then go through the iTunes node (having to start up Traktor if you want to change something in the playlists is annoying - and the iTunes node does exactly what it should). Then just sort by BPM in iTunes and you're golden.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Tech Wizard

I know it's not a hard job man, it's not about that, what happens is that i dont want to use the keyboard
    and mouse anymore and let my laptop away from me, as simple as that...

Quote Originally Posted by squidot View Post
    Once you have it sorted by bpm, right click on your playlist and click consolidate. Not sure if this will work on folders, if not use playlists.
    Thanks pal, what consolidate means? I've never used this option.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    I wouldn't even use the Traktor playlists, but rather the iTunes playlists and then go through the iTunes node (having to start up Traktor if you want to change something in the playlists is annoying - and the iTunes node does exactly what it should). Then just sort by BPM in iTunes and you're golden.
    Thanks pal, so in itunes i'll can sort by bpm, rating or whatever and traktor will recognize it?

Sounds rare, i've never seen tracks's bpm in itunes, but i'll try...

Quote Originally Posted by exechapur View Post
    Thanks pal, what consolidate means? I've never used this option.
    it means that the playlist will save the sorting settings and always default to that upon opening the playlist.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

DJing by BPM is a pitfall. Be careful.

Tech Wizard

Thanks pal, the only way to do it is using playlists, there's no way looking throw folders, tanks!

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    DJing by BPM is a pitfall. Be careful.
    Yes pal, you are right, but sometimes it's usefull in some genders...