Kontrol x1 play button issues

Default Kontrol x1 play button issues

Hello, people

I have a problem with one of my Native Instruments Traktor kontrol x1 units. When I press the play button on track deck B it does not react, sometimes I have to press it several times and push down hard for it to respond. I have contacted NI support and they recommend getting the latest updates and i have.

does anybody have this same issue and if so what is your advice on how to fix it ?

Tech Guru

It's clearly a broken hardware issue. Check if it's under warranty with either NI or the retailers (NI usually have a pretty good warranty), if neither, check if you can claim it on any of the insurances you have, which is a slim chance. If not, the only option is to open it up and have a poke around. I'm not familiar with the X1, but I can't remember any major defects with it (like the LPD8's collapsing USB port issue).

Default Kontrol x1 problem

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    It's clearly a broken hardware issue. Check if it's under warranty with either NI or the retailers (NI usually have a pretty good warranty), if neither, check if you can claim it on any of the insurances you have, which is a slim chance. If not, the only option is to open it up and have a poke around. I'm not familiar with the X1, but I can't remember any major defects with it (like the LPD8's collapsing USB port issue).
    Thanks for your advice, i found my receipt and will be sending it back soon.